Sunday, March 3, 2013

Taegan Goddard's 10 Dumbest Things Republicans Said Last Month

I gave Taegan a little friendly ribbing for selling coffee on his blog last week, something I do all the time, since my friends run an organic Kona coffee farm, so I owe him a link. And he deserves it. My favorite from his 10 Dumbest Things Republicans Said Last Month is, hands-down:
"I was very proud of the fact that I didn't get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates. I didn't get anything wrong, and that's a huge arena."--Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), commenting on her performance in the 2012 GOP presidential debates.
A bonus quote from Taegan just came over the Political Wire:
"You would be giving off more CO2 if you are riding a bike than driving in a car."-- Washington state Rep. Ed Orcutt (R)
Please keep talking, wingnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment