Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maybe The Bush Baggage Was Lost by "East, West, South and North Somewhat" Airlines?

Crooks and Liars notes that Jeb Bush doesn't think there's any "Bush baggage."
Fox News host Chris Wallace pointed out to Bush on Sunday that his brother, George W. Bush, had been "somewhat unpopular" when he left office in 2009. 
"Do you think there is any Bush baggage?" Wallace wondered. "Do you think that would be a problem?" 
"No," the former Florida governor replied. "I don't think there's any Bush baggage at all. I love my brother, I'm proud of his accomplishments, I love my dad, I am proud to be a Bush." 
First, I'd really love to see a list of what Jeb thinks his brother's accomplishments are, but expecting Chris Wallace to ask him to name a few is like expecting a pilot fish to ask its shark to add little variety to its diet.

And second, I can see the bad-lip reading of this now... "I'm proud to be a Douche."

No comments:

Post a Comment