|Supreme Court Justice Scalia expressing |
his concern for our civic culture.
1. Most talk shows
Now I really can't wait to watch last night's Colbert.
2. The State of the Union address. "It is a childish spectacle."
Not when Obama does it!
3. Societal change. "One of the things that upsets me about modern society is the coarseness of manners ... It’s very sad."
Fuck you, horse scrotum neck.
4. The Internet. "I’m nervous about our civic culture."
Says one of the citizens who put GW Bush in office.
5. Social networking, and friending.
Facebook makes you gay!
6. Swearing. "You can’t go to a movie—or watch a television show for that matter—without hearing the constant use of the F-word—including, you know, ladies using it." [Italics his]
"Go fuck yourself."--Dick Cheney, Scalia's hunting buddy