Monday, April 8, 2013

Rick Wiles Warns Obama about a Potential Infestation of Biblical (not just Ayn Randian) Parasites

Rick Wiles, Grifter
Right Wing Watch catches all the wingnut chatter that matters, like End Times Radio Grifter Rick Wiles' prolonged chat with Marvin Rosenthal of Zion’s Voice Ministry, who thinks President Obama is an unqualified, demon infested, Nimrod-like madman soon to be infested with parasites like King Herod.

First things first. Rosenthal has a problem with the qualifications of the Harvard educated constitutional lawyer, first black President of the Harvard Law review, Illinois State and US Senator who worked his way up to becoming the first black President of the US.

Wiles: Do you think that the current president, Mr. Barack Obama, is a pro-Islamic president? 
Rosenthal: Unfortunately I do. I guess I would take it farther than that. I am convinced from his childhood, where he was born, the family he was raised in, the mentors that he has had all the way on from childhood to the present have been preparing him for this day. If you want to talk about a man who was totally unqualified to become President of the United States, it is our present president. He had no credentials. It’s almost like having a guy perform heart surgery who never fixed a Band-Aid to a finger. He had no qualifications to be president and then to be re-elected.
I can't find a single case of Mr. Rosenthal suggesting that Sarah Palin had qualification problems, so I guess he figures her Witch Doctor could take care of any problems that arose from her inexperience. Rosenthal gets a bonus for sneaking in the little known probability that anyone born in Hawaii is automatically pro-Islam and unqualified to be President. But maybe he means Kenya.

Next, Mr. Rosenthal thinks the One World Government is possibly right around the corner (who knows, you'd better send him money so he can fight against it anyway!)...
I will tell you without fear of being found wrong, he is clearly under spiritual influence, not in the demise of this country but to diminish this country because he is pushing toward a one world government and a one world religion, which is exactly what Nimrod was doing back in the early chapters of Genesis. To establish a one world government and a one world religion he has to bring America down or we would never cooperate in a one world government, that is what his agenda really is and he’s moving it rapidly.
Nimrod! It's not every day you get to hear the name of that great grandson of an arc builder! Note the careful wording with "not in the demise of this country." Right. Obama is going to force a one world government and single religion (Satanism? Islam? Mormonism?) on us all, but that will only diminish us, not lead to our demise... Of course, Rosenthal can tell us this "without fear of being found wrong" because he can simply define "demise" as something as simple as, well, Obama probably thought about a One World Government once, and having a President who even thought such a thing for a split second demises our country. A little. Kinda.
Marvin Rosenthal, nut job

Way to go out on a limb with your prediction, there, Marvin. Guess I won't see you betting against me at the next incarnation of the Intrade prediction markets.

Wiles: I think he’s demon-possessed. 
Rosenthal: I would not find fault with that. I said he’s being influenced, under the control of—so if you say demon-possession I’m not saying I disagree.
Rosenthal's not saying he agrees Obama is possessed by demons, but he's not saying he disagrees. Maybe he thinks it's just Obama's clothes that are possessed.

Of course, this Nimrod keeps talking, but Rick Wiles manages to get his two cents in (it is his show, after all):
Wiles: He’s very frightening to me. I see him potentially as potentially the next in line after the long line of madmen from Stalin to Hitler, Mao Zedong; I think that is in him, that capacity to become a madman. He’s being restrained, I don’t know if he’ll ever be totally cut loose to do what is in his heart but I really believe he has the potential to be a madman who could bring great havoc in the world if he is allowed to carry out everything that he wants to do.

No, Godwin's Law has not been invoked, technically, because Obama is only double "potentially" (talk about hedging your bets!) a Hitler, Stalin, or Mao. Obama's inner madman is being restrained, which allows Wiles a convenient "out" to explain, 4 years from now, why Obama didn't become the totally horrible thing that he had the potential potential to be. I'm sure if you asked Mr. Wiles (who thinks God guided the hand of the make up artists on the History Channel's The Bible to reveal that Obama is really Satan) who was restraining History's Greatest Potential Monster, he'd tell you it's the Tea Party House of Representatives who God put there as a check on that pesky Satan.

The Wiles-Rosenthal bull session finally gets around to a full proof of Godwin's Law, which starts, as Godwin Law breakers almost always do, by making it clear that they are not saying Obama is Hitler, but...

Rosenthal: While I’m not saying, I want to make sure I’m clear, that he’s another Hitler, one of the things I would say is Adolf Hitler had the capacity to speak to multitudes of people and almost mesmerize them. I am seeing the same ability with our present president, he speaks to large portions of America and sometimes quite frankly I think when God was giving our brains some of them will say they thought it was trains and said I don’t want any because he mesmerizes great multitudes of America.
It’s almost to me, because he’s not that profound, he is not in my opinion that great a communicator although many people think it is, I think there is some kind of spiritual capability that is involved when he speaks to the multitudes and they listen spellbound. What amazes me is men from Harvard and Yale and Princeton, some of the leaders in the secular news media who are brilliant men and I know they are liberal and leftists but he goes way beyond that and they’re enamored by this guy, it’s almost like there are blindfolds over they eyes as to where he’s leading us, far beyond what most of them would like. 
Wiles: And they openly deify him. 
Rosenthal: Yes they do. It’s amazing and I think it is Satanic. 
Wiles: I do too. Mr. Obama never rebukes them for it. I’ve tried to warn him, Mr. Obama, letting your people deify you is going to get you in a lot of trouble. The last person that did that in the Bible got filled up with worms when he would not stop the people from deifying him. I think the guy is headed for a bad infestation of parasites.

Satan, image via The Political Cat
I'm not sure what the equivalent of Godwin's law is for the inevitable comparison to Satan (Church Lady's Law?), but these two manage to get there as fast as AM radio waves can bounce off the ionosphere. I could find no such terrible haste to label Dick "Deficits Don't Matter" Cheney, who's responsible for the $6 trillion Iraq war that killed and maimed millions, Satanic. But, you know, I'm such a nit picker.

The really interesting thing here is that this argument could be used to justify another nimrod dumbass President who's speaking abilities are a little less Reaganesque, and a lot more GW Bushian. So far, though, I can find no evidence that they support Palin for President. Maybe if they keep talking they'll convince Mike Huckabee to take on the Devil and his Golden Fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment